Career Development has been my interest for twenty years. I believe strongly that quality of work is directly related to the happiness experienced in life. I work well with individuals across the lifespan from high school to retirees.
My own professional journey has been as an educator. This impacts the way in which I work with clients. Rather than receive directions from a career coach who is steeped only in business alone, I can apply the skills of teaching and counseling to assist my clients in self-discovery and positive decision-making resulting in customized and meaningful action plans.
My qualifications include:
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) from the Resume Writing Academy
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) certification from the National Career Development Association
- Master’s degree in Counseling
- Distance Credentialed Facilitator (DCF) with the National Career Development Association
- Human Resource Management Certificate from Southern New Hampshire University
- MBTI Certified®
I am a member of the following professional organizations:Tweet